I cannot believe that I haven't posted anything in the last two months.
A lot has happened needless to say. Connor and I are closer to moving out on our own, I've become closer friends with Renee, and this semester is a lot better than last one. I cannot wait to hear back from George Brown about my application. I really hope I get accepted. :)
So I think I'm going to make a list of things I would like to accomplish throughout 2010. Not too sure how I'm going to make the list. Probably by numbers. So here goes nothing.
1. Keep current hair colour.
2. Work out 4 of 7 days.
3. Loose 10 lbs by June.
4. Get tanned.
5. Purchase better clothing for my size.
6. Get an addition to my body. Piercing or Tattoo.
7. Learn how to do something fun with my hair.
8. Get my life sort out.
9. Stop the junk food.
10. Be more appreciative.
11. Attend Relay for Life.
12. Go to Collingwood.
13. Go camping.
14. Go to Niagara Falls with Connor.
15. Have a girls' night out of town.
16. Have a sister weekend out of town.
17. Go to Wasaga, Suable, and Nickel beaches.
18. Move to Toronto.
19. Visit Grandma Violets grave more often.
20. Go with Connor to pay respects to Martin.
21. Attend Motown once a month.
22. Spend an entire weekend with just Connor.
23. Spend money wisely.
24. Keep room clean.
25. Join soccer.
26. Buy a new camera.
This is all I can think of so far. :/